Total Pageviews

Cause I'm Awesome?

My photo
Insatiably curious and really quite happy. :D

On rare occasions that I get bored and inactive, i tend to eat a lot, move very little and feel generally miserable.

I blog to express, not to impress. So back off if you feel offended.

April 24, 2011

welcome to lame high!

Yearsssssss back... (OMG my helmet hairstyle! Wheee)
DSCF1453

Years back, we celebrated the PINK day! (I think I was wearing a pink shorts) Yayy. :D
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Years laterrrr... It's Ashley's birthday!
IMG_2351
We just love to annoy TTB. Huhuhu. :D

They say nothing remain the same but I guess some things just never change. :)

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TEETEEBEE!
Thank you for being the one of the best driver, guy friend, gay partner, kawan wii aku, korean gossipers, budak online, roti tissue partner-in-crime... Thank you for being the one who I know will always be there for me, no matter what. ♥

Have an awesome 20th ahead okay. It will be slightly less awesome than Ashley's 21st since you won't be seeing me on a daily basis. Hehehe. But still awesome la cause at least you get to see me on a weekly basis. (HAHAHAHA I'M GONNA REPEAT THIS PARAGRAPH IN DIFF WAYS FOR ALL THE SM-s BIRTHDAY POST. :D )

Sarangheyooooo TTB! Cheers to being twenty and foreverrrrr young! ♥

PS ; Eunjung's hairstyle FTW!
PPS ; My friends started calling me Stephanie!

MUAHAHAHAHAHA. You just love me, don't you?

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment