Total Pageviews

Cause I'm Awesome?

My photo
Insatiably curious and really quite happy. :D

On rare occasions that I get bored and inactive, i tend to eat a lot, move very little and feel generally miserable.

I blog to express, not to impress. So back off if you feel offended.

January 31, 2011

i shot for the sky.

Jason Walker - Down

Rather pessimistic song yet highly addictive.


I don't know where I'm at
I'm standing at the back
and I'm tired of waiting


Waiting here in line
hoping that I'll find
what I've been chasing

I shot for the sky
I'm stuck on the ground
so why do I try
I know I'm gonna fall down
I thought I could fly
so why did I drown
I'll never know why it's coming down down down

Not ready to let go
Cause then I'd never know
What I could be missing

But I'm missing way to much
so when do I give up
what I've been wishing for

I shot for the sky
I'm stuck on the ground
so why do I try
I know I'm gonna fall down
I thought I could fly
so why did I drown
I'll never know why it's coming down down down

Oh I am going down down down
Can't find another way around
and I don't wanna hear the sound
of losing what I never found

I shot for the sky
I'm stuck on the ground
so why do I try
I know I'm gonna fall down
I thought I could fly
so why did I drown
I'll never know why it's coming down down down

I shot for the sky
I'm stuck on the ground
so why do I try
I know I'm gonna fall down
I thought I could fly
so why did I drown
Oh it's coming down down down

:(

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment