Total Pageviews

Cause I'm Awesome?

My photo
Insatiably curious and really quite happy. :D

On rare occasions that I get bored and inactive, i tend to eat a lot, move very little and feel generally miserable.

I blog to express, not to impress. So back off if you feel offended.

January 19, 2011

because i say hey

It was our usual roti tissue date at Melur. :D

Out of a sudden...
Ashley: *high pitch* EHHHH Got cat walking under the table laaaa!
Sunny: Excuse me, boleh tolong halau kucing tu? Kawan saya takut kucing la.
Waiter: HUH? SORRY AH, I PUN TAKUT KUCING LA.

HAHAHAHAHAH WHAT THE NONSENSE. Ashley, I'm glad you found your new best friend with common interest.

It was a night full of crappy stuffs and sugar coated crispy biscuits. Diabetes is gonna come knocking on my door soon, seriously.


:)

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment