Total Pageviews

Cause I'm Awesome?

My photo
Insatiably curious and really quite happy. :D

On rare occasions that I get bored and inactive, i tend to eat a lot, move very little and feel generally miserable.

I blog to express, not to impress. So back off if you feel offended.

March 5, 2011

brand new start

The long awaited weekend had finally arrived. SIGHS. My first week at uni was terrible. Terrible until the extent where I'd rather kill a cockroach bare hand than having to go through all the stressful meaningless crappy stuffs. Having enough sleep is pretty darn important. I blame it on sleep deprivation. I got so easily frustrated and I feel like cursing the whole damn world for everything I did wrongly, from the biggest matter of forgetting my purse at home to the smallest matter like not drawing equally balance eyeliner for my both eyes.

1. Business Law book was a pain in the ass! Why are you Australians even complaining when you're only paying one-third the price I paid for the exact same book? You paid 100bucks? I paid a freaking 400 bucks for it okay. YESSSSSSS I WIN!

2. Learn to trust yourself more than anything else. Do not depend on others for answers. Or you might actually lose out on something really matters and regret for not searching the solution yourself. And end up ranting here like me.

3. It totally ruined my day knowing that I cannot exchange neither transfer to OZ next semester. I need to complete 48 credit points, which means I'd have to complete my first year here before I can leave this "ewwwwww-gross" country for half a year. Sorry to peeps in OZ! I really wanna be there but I can't. Monash should revise their policy and the first thing they should do is to make me the CEO. HAHAHA.

4. My timetable was such a mess. I really don't know how to explain it here but whatever, just let it be. No, I am still having a tough time fixing it right now. Monash again? Grr. Vote me as the next Jeffrey Cheah and I'll solve all your problems.

5. The day I needed my Strawberry Rocky most, I couldn't find it anywhere. I propose that Monash should place this vending machine selling Rocky, Panda Biscuits, Oreo cookies, Kit-Kat, Tim-Tam and... Basically just sell everything I like la.

6. I don't know any single soul in my Biz Law tutorial. Crap! I am so dependent on my uni mates until I... I refuse to meet new people?? HAHAHAH WTH I KNOW. I feel so comfortable around my newly found uni friends. They are whole bunch of awesome nice people who find happiness in bullying me. -.- Anyways, since when did I become so anti social? Must be after that incident. I do not open up to people that easily anymore, fearing that they might hurt me if we got too close. I got so physically ill every time I remember how hard I cried when that you'd rather choose to believe *inserts name* over me, the freaking awesome cute one LOLLLL.

On a random note,

Thanks to the wrong information given by my uni mates, I entered the wrong class for my first ever lecture of the new semester. That was not the worst part to begin with. Somebody in the lecture hall actually recognised me and called out loud for my name when I was about to escape in embarrassment. Double kill. HAHAHAHAHAHAH. DAMN DUMB. MY FIRST CLASS OKAY. Aiyo bad impression.

To self,

Life is too short for anything but happiness. No more rants for the following weeks okay? SMILEEEEEE LIKE A G6! I so fly like a G6, like a G6, like a G6!

Love, self.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment