Total Pageviews

Cause I'm Awesome?

My photo
Insatiably curious and really quite happy. :D

On rare occasions that I get bored and inactive, i tend to eat a lot, move very little and feel generally miserable.

I blog to express, not to impress. So back off if you feel offended.

February 25, 2011

25th Feb '2011

Today was an amazingly hilarious day. Don't ask why, it just is. Probably i will blog about it soon not so soon I think. I am a busy woman AHEM.

May be in 3 weeks time, after i sort out all my drafted post? I have a whole list of things to blog about. Just realised I haven't even started anything on my CNY post.

Highlight: Uni is starting in 3 days time, after like 7367646579068 goyang kaki days. I shall not complain about starting class and being stressful and everything... after the steam burger incident today. It is time to start the engine and start speeding like a Ferrari again. Anyways the story of steam burger was truly truly epic. BUT I CANNOT TELL ANYONE, I PROMISED ASHLEY ALREADY.

PS ; happy 20th birthdaaaaaaay Mojojojo! ILY TILL BITS! ♥

Hint hint: I finally know why Barney Stinson is so into Laser Tag. OH MY GOD, IT WAS SO AWESOMELY AWESOME. Okay too much info.

BYEEEE.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment