Things we concluded about Singapore:
#1. Everything in Singapore is better than Malaysia.
#2. Q: Should I get it here or should I go back to Msia and get it?
#3. A: Please refer #1.
Day 1 - Day 1 doesn't count at all because it was about 10pm when we arrived at Changi Airport, Singapore. Rachel picked us up from airport and we took a cab to our hotel. We decided to go for a walk nearby after we settled down. All we found was an isolated 7-11 middle of nowhere. Now, WHERE'S THE MAMAK????!! Mana roti tissue saya?? HUNGRRAAAAYYYYY OKAY. No mamak found so we got ourselves some light snacks and cup noodles and that's it, back to hotel.
So what exactly we did in hotel room? WE CALLED FOR ROOM SERVICES, LIKE DUHHHH. Me, Rachel and Peggy would want a Nichkhun look alike on our bed, FRESH and TOPLESS (bottomless also I don't mind hahahaha). Ashley would love to be Wooyoung's leather jacket. Nick and Ivan can share the Suzy in black lacey corset. OKAY WTF WAS I TYPING. HAHAHAHHAA after effect of listening to Pitbull - Hotel Room Service. That guy definitely has AIDS la LOLLLL.
Searching for the right one to provide room service. Do not bother asking since when I am so freaking mentally sick. *points fingers to Ivan and Nick* MUST BE THEMMMM! MUAHAHAH FYI, Nick is really damn sick. He is like the catalyst for Ivan's sickness.

This is what we really did. As you can see, there were 3 happy faces eating cup noodles. Apparently even the cup noodles in Spore is better than Msia's, according to them. Watching Boys Over Flower on Mediacorp. Peggy was screaming most of the time when she saw KHJ. :O

Day 2 - We were on some very special escalator waiting to be transported to the land of happiness! EXCITED! WHEEEEEEE! *JUMPS AROUND*

Land of happiness! *JUMPS UNTIL WANNA FAINT ALREADY!*
I have to say the best part about this trip was the magical world of Universal Studios! That was one of the most awesome place I've ever been. I totally loved it there and I really don't mind living there with Dinosaurs from Jurassic Park or mummies from the ancient tomb LOLLLL. Eh the mummy got nice abs okay slurpsssss. Paintings, statues, carvings and designs on the wall was such a mesmerising sight and that was one of the reasons we took like gazillions pictures. Their restaurants and shops serve weird coloured drinks in a conical flask (?). Mad chio. This entire place was alive with Charlie Chaplin, hot saxophone guy, cute mascots, weird looking cockroaches (?) and awesome dance crews walking around.
You get surprises everywhere. It's like picking Skittles with your eyes closed and found out that the one you picked is actually your favourite flavour. AND YEAHHHH I LOVE SURPRISES! Generally, I think all girls love surprises. If not you think why so many guys trying so hard to think of new ideas to propose to their gf? If not impressive might get rejected anytime okay HAHAHA. Okay way off topic. Anyways it feels like being a kid all over again here. 66 Sing Dollars spent to turn back time, dai dou lan (damn worth it) laaa!
As we walked down the streets...
Mr Charlie Chaplin!

Weird looking colouful cockroach (?) (Note: Ivan and the plastic bag.)

Sexy saxophone guy! Ashley's blushing, AAWWWW. :)

Amazing performance by the dance crews!

We were whisked away for an exciting long day here which began with the awesome street (I don't know, the street spells the word awesome LOLLL) filled with shops selling souvenirs and merchandise of Universal Studio. Oh ya oh ya, not forgetting to mention, they got some very cool red fire truck selling popcorn here! Damn chio!
I hate to admit this but Malaysia's popcorn taste WAYYYYY better compared to the ones we had from the fire truck.
But how can you resist cute fire truck?... :)
Ashley choosing her badges like choosing husband.

Green truck selling snacks. Why everything here have to be so adorable?

Our first ride was the long-time-no-sit Mary-Go-Round! *waves waves, hello childhood!* I guessed we miss everything about being a kid. Check out our happy faces!
While waiting for our turn, taking picture is a MUST!

H-

A-

P-

Y!

OMG THIS IS LIKE A DREAM. Every girl's dream place to live. A castle stood right in front of me! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! Sorry i might sounds jakun but I've never seen such a beautiful building before.

AIYOOOOO I FEEL LIKE STAYING IN THIS PLACE FOREVER LA.

It started raining quite heavily when we headed to Jurassic Park for the next ride.

Raining. We waited so long for the queue.

Our boring faces.

Mini Eygpt in Singapore! We travelled back into the ancient Eygpt days at "Revenge of the Mummy" and had the best roller coaster ride ever. I really don't know how to describe the ride, you just gotta experience it yourself! The heat effect, the backwards ride, the 3D effect, everything!
Somehow the paintings and designs on the wall were quite similar to Pyramid's one. HAHA so you don't really have to come this far. Just go to Pyramid and observe their walls LOL.
Look a bit like Pyramid right.

Love this picture!

Egyptian fellar: I'm great.
Nick: This guy thinks he's a real scary egyptian/mummy fellar. FAIL.

Mana image!

Saddest part of all - It was a bummer that the roller coaster wasn't in service when we were there. BIG SIGHS. WHY!

Oh my god. Looks exactly the same right!

Group picture in front of the huge beautiful castle! Please observe the height difference of me and Mr Koh. DAMN EMO LA WHY I SO SHORT.

Continue our journey into Awesome Street no. 2! I don't know how else I can describe about this street.

Baby looks like some big kid here. DAMN CHIO.

Posers!

Poser max!

Sitting on the street!

LOL police car. How cute right! Ivan seems to be enjoying it though.

Of cars and pretty girls.

The hot dog seller LOLLLL.

All the unique funny hats we found in this shop.
Ashley's expression = LOVE! The BLURRRR and CONFUSED look.

Hoot (?)

Our cool face, jadi or not?

Magical Loo. Now you see me, now you don't!

STYLE! LOVE IT! (Y)

As the sun set, happiness is finally coming to an end. We had to make a move. We were all feeling so yi yi bu se (reluctant) to leave this place. But what can we do. Just wait, someday I gonna build Sunny's Wonderland (sounds so cheap hahaha) and make sure it operates 24 hours like 7-11.
Working staffs saying goodbye in their colourful costumes.

Goodnight Universal Studio! Goodnight Singapore!

High-School-Musical wannabe picture. Rachel got some BIG HUGE boobies here.
Nice picture right, I likey. Both the picture and the people in it. And also the photographer. HEHE.

Day 3 - We were SUPPOSED to wake up early and helped Rachel to move her stuffs. Instead of leaving the hotel at 9 as planned, we left at 10. Guessed we're all truly Malaysians after all? HAHAHAHA THANKS TO IVAN AND HIS HAIR. Ivan, you're the hottest hunk in Monash okay. Hair up or down still looks good on you la HAHAHAA.
Finally we got the chance to visit NUS, one of the top universities in the world. The campus was so huge and incomparable to our stupid Monash in Sunway. The library itself is already equals to half of our campus. Fuhhhhh. Met up with Zip but didn't really get to catch up. Random note, i got lost in Rachel's residential area. My direction really really damn CMI.
Sent Ashley off to airport because she have to leave earlier for her Chun Li model show. She looks so CUTE in buns! Check it out on her facebook HEHE.
Went shopping at Bugis late afternoon and rush to Orchard at night.
FYI, a trip down to Spore is never complete without shopping! And this particular road is just simply perfect for shopaholics! You can find nearly every designer brand here. I think I can just camp at the road side. Wake up, SHOPPING, eat, SHOPPING, bath, SHOPPING. You can even dream of shopping in your sleep. True story.
Singapore's shopping beats Malaysia's flat. FLAT.
Orchard Road is truly inspiring! :D



Happiness written all over our faces! I wonder who's Rachel talking to. Smile until so happy. Ming Ren is it? ;)

I looked mini beside Ivan. Perfect arm rest. -.-

Took picture with the mannequins and baby.

Our legs were dying from all the walks. Resting right beside the train station LOLLLL.

Day 4 - We're competing with time! Went back to Bugis and did some really last minute shopping. Couldn't really remember what else we did. The sun was shining so brightly and I sweated profusely after finish running Bugis Street in 5 minutes. That was an amazing record, trust me.
The little kid was showering in public?? NEXT TIME I MUST BRING MY KIDS THERE ALSO. I SHOP THEY BATH!

Finally, it's time for us to say goodbye to Lion City! The feeling was terrible. I don't want to go back Malaysia. Malaysia got no Universal Studio and no Orchard Road. We were so worried while rushing our way to the airport. Supposed to check in by 1pm but we're still stucked in the traffic at 2. Panic! Lucky we managed to make it on time. Or else... Okay la, I actually don't mind staying in Spore for another few days.
Last picture we took before boarding.

Changi Airport.

Hello again, Malaysia!

That's all for Singapore. I really enjoyed myself so much during this trip. All the laughter, Taboo moments, funny toilet stories etc. SM-s, you guys are really the best gift I've ever received. No worries, no burden and truly myself when I'm with y'all. SARANGHEYO SM-s! ♥
Time to save up for our next trip! Next trip, camping outside SM Entertainment in Korea? :D
Read baby's blog for more and even more on this trip!
XX

No comments:
Post a Comment