Total Pageviews

Cause I'm Awesome?

My photo
Insatiably curious and really quite happy. :D

On rare occasions that I get bored and inactive, i tend to eat a lot, move very little and feel generally miserable.

I blog to express, not to impress. So back off if you feel offended.

February 12, 2011

brokeback Broga!

Let me proudly introduce you, The "Brokeback Broga"! Awwwww, aren't they cute??? :D

(actually that's how they make girls fall for them - the innocent face and all! meh, joking!) Eh the truth is that these two guys are one in a million okay! One is cutest dude of UTAR, the other one hottest hunk of Monash. Don't kai wan siao (play play)! HAHAHAHHA. They so gonna kill me when they read this LOL.

29/12/10. What a great end to 2010. :)


I'm glad that I finally made up my mind to blog while watching Dream High and not "wandering" on the net aimlessly. I am so "busy" that I totally neglected my blog. Shouldn't have promise SM-s to update my blog. Now I am sacrificing my afternoon nap to update my blog. Sleep = LIFE, I am sacrificing my life okay. Aren't you touched? HAHAHA. OKAY WTH. All the nonsense above can be ignored. But just in case you might have already read it, then... I don't know. You can punch me in my face spam my blog or something? Obviously you won't get to punch my face. HAHAHAH WTF. Now, back to Broga. :)

I was dying to watch sunrise since years back and finally after one whole year of planning, we made our way to hiking Broga hill. *jumps around*

Our day started at 3.30am. *yawns* I swear it was a bit way too early. I would recommend you to get there by 5am. I tried to get some sleep the night morning before but i just couldn't fall asleep. I stayed up whole night watching Youtube instead. A great big thanks to Ivan (hottest hunk in Monash) and Edric (cutest dude in UTAR) for being the most ultimate wonderful driver ever. Sarangheyo! HEHEHE.

Borga Hill's entrance was right opposite Rabbit Farm according to the direction we got online. It was about 4 plus in the morning when we arrived and everything was so dark. I have to admit that it was really quite spooky. We wasn't really sure if we were at the "right" entrance as it was our maiden trip there. Edric even called Jeekeng to ask about it.

4am in the morning...
Edric: Eh morning! You still playing dota ah?
Jeekeng: (.....)

Obviously he is not.

HAHAHAHAH. -.-

I am proud to say that we were the first to start hiking that day. (Obviously, who would have woke up at 3am la.) It was so freaking dark that we could barely see anything and our only source if light was those few torch lights we brought. Some of the roads were quite slippery with small holes middle of nowhere. We looked out for one another to make sure everyone was safe and not get bitten by snakes ants halfway. LOL where got snakes?!

There are 4 peaks altogether and it took us about 30 minutes to reach the first.

All we have got is moonlight, torch lights and not forgetting, camera flash lights. HAHAHA. We took pictures all the way up and spent even more time taking pictures on our way down.

That was taken at the first peak while Rachel is resting her legs.

Nick totally blocked JJ.


All of us! Group photo in the dark.


HAHAHA. I just happened to realise Edric look so hmmm... EXCITED here? :D


Baby and me! :)


At long last, we finally reached the highest peak! We found ourselves a good spot to watch sunrise and the four photographer are getting ready with their toys. Hundredsssssss of photos taken. I had a tough time choosing pictures. Speaking of that, our group picture with Broga the signboard is still with Ivan. Ivan, pictures please! :)

Broga the signboard. Spot for Ashley's name! We craved it.


Wish you were here with us. :)


Waiting for sunrise. The view is simply breathtaking.


The view from the top of Broga Hill is just spectacular. One of the best sights i've ever seen. :)


"During the mornings, mist rising from the ground from the warmth of the sun envelop the landscape in a carpet of white, providing a surreal atmosphere. This is why most hikers come up during the early mornings and wait for the sunrise to catch the breath taking view."



It was worth the wait. Aaaarh, the first ray of sunshine! Awesome, isn't? :)


Words couldn’t explain how incredible the feeling was when we made up the hill. Everyone was exhausted and knocked out but at the same time, we were all so excited about it. Although the hike is short, i am sure we enjoyed ourselves pretty much and will be looking forward to our next hiking. So what's next? Mount Kinabalu? :D LOOOLOL!

Conclusion: I LOVE SUNRISEEEEEE! Let's do it again! Not Mount Kinabalu la, may be Cameron Highlands? HAHAHA. That one can climb while eating strawberries. Any takers?

Time for some pictures to end my story today. :)

Because we are awesome.


And still awesome. True story.


Girls.


One of the best picture ever. Everyone wasn't posing for the camera but it looks like we are.


TTB, Ivan shouting for tiger la! Not dragon la. LOL


The Ass Checking Chain.


Shoes!


So damn freaking tired that i went home and slept for the whole day. (PS, note the huge arms.)


It took me like few freaking days to finish this. Fuhh, finally done but more coming up soon. Still working on my Singapore post.

Toodles.

-Life is a prize & to have the ability to give another a life is amazing.


XX

No comments:

Post a Comment