I have never felt this way before. So weak and broken. It scares me when I am not too sure what the hell is going to happen next. Life is so unpredictable that i sometimes when i looked into my reflection in the mirror, I try not to think so much. I need to keep telling myself it's gonna be fine, everything is gonna be alright, it's gonna be okay.
It sucks to feel helpless. It sucks knowing the person you love is suffering and you couldn't even share the pain. It sucks to know anything might happen next. From the best to worst, from the least expected to the ones you expected. You cross the road and bang, you got hit by a car. Or you randomly bought a lottery and boom, you turn into a millionaire. Or in this case, you wouldn't know if that was the last time you ever going to speak to that someone that matters to you. All i could do is to wait and keep my fingers crossed for the best. I think this is the most I've waited in my life.
You once told me how much you hated injection because it hurts madly. I know you were afraid of being alone in the dark. When i held your hands and gave you words of encouragement, i can feel you shivering because you think you can never bear the pain of going through a major operation.
Now, I am proud to tell everyone I have the bravest grandma alive because you made it. I truly love you, grandma. :)
PS ; life is so fragile that I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for loving me. I love you guys too. It feels great to be alive, to be able to sleep tonight and breathing the air tomorrow.
With Love XX
No comments:
Post a Comment