Total Pageviews

Cause I'm Awesome?

My photo
Insatiably curious and really quite happy. :D

On rare occasions that I get bored and inactive, i tend to eat a lot, move very little and feel generally miserable.

I blog to express, not to impress. So back off if you feel offended.

May 15, 2011

hot air balloon

Oh my god. Ni men hao ma? Hao jiu bu jian! *WAVES* :D

It's been errr... quite some time since I last blogged. Life's a bitch so I have been busy dealing with it. I handed in a 10% marketing assignment, 10% accounting assignment & also my weekly submission for marketing. It had been a long tough week but here I am again, feeling energetic and refreshed (thanks to my 12 hours undisturbed sleep hehehe)!

Anyways, it's a freaking bad habit to start your assignment the very last minute. The worst part sometimes is NOT that you're feeling too lazy to start or giving whatsoever excuses. It is because YOU CANNOT DO THE QUESTION AT ALL. You just stare at it... & "WHAT THE FUCK?" It totally freaks me out not knowing what to do for my accounting assignment! :'(

Finals is in 3 weeks time and I can feel the pressure/stress building up in me already. Warning: I am going to be very grumpy! It is a wake up call, Shu Xian! Time to get started before it's too late.

PS ; went for Borneo Jazz Festival the other day to show our support for Nick! Hehehe :)


This picture made my day. =)

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment