Total Pageviews

Cause I'm Awesome?

My photo
Insatiably curious and really quite happy. :D

On rare occasions that I get bored and inactive, i tend to eat a lot, move very little and feel generally miserable.

I blog to express, not to impress. So back off if you feel offended.

May 26, 2011

i am lost

Insomnia. Okay not really. 3am in the morning. I think fucking acid man is trying to break in my house. I heard weird noises coming from my roof top. It's like somebody trying to drill a hole. So yeaaa. I woke up and spent an hour staring at the ceiling, waiting for that stupid acidman to jump down so that I can smash him into pieces with my baseball bat earring stand (hahaha its the only thing I could find) Tried to sleep back but I just can't fall asleep. Why can't I fall asleep? It's weird time like this I feel like blogging. Well, not really. You don't have much options at 3am.

I have so much things to tell but words can't really explain how I feel. (mainly because I suck at writing LOL)

I just realized, I tend to be noisier and more clingy compared to usual when I am down. I am afraid that people might forget about my existence if I don't make enough noise or people might leave me behind if I don't cling onto them. WTF PARANOID MUCH. Call me a sore loser but I really don't want to be alone.

Sighs. I don't even what the fuck I am writing here. I am just a bit stressed out. I am just FUCKING stressed out and I don't even know what I want. Not really. I think I know what I want. I want HD for my exams. I want HD for my exams! I WANT HD FOR MY EXAMS!

OKAY THANK YOU BYEEE. I shall TRY to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment