Total Pageviews

Cause I'm Awesome?

My photo
Insatiably curious and really quite happy. :D

On rare occasions that I get bored and inactive, i tend to eat a lot, move very little and feel generally miserable.

I blog to express, not to impress. So back off if you feel offended.

May 4, 2011

you're clearly lifeless & clueless

Truthfully, my blog was never about attention. Those who know me well enough would back me up. When things get on my way, I’d somehow or rather keep it to myself than saying it. That’s why I have ended up fucking up so much of my life. I am pretty contented with my life right now. I have my awesome uni friends who keep me entertain most of the time, I have my beloved SM gang who listen to me & tons of people who love me for who I am.

So why won't you leave me alone?

I am absolutely sick to death of you and your bullshit. I don't fucking understand it and I can't bare it anymore. I have no idea what the hell is wrong with you but I do have a question for you, what is your freaking problem with me? Why won't you leave me alone??!!!! People say countless times that I should just ignore you and all your stupid childish action but you are really getting on my nerve.

Being silent doesn't mean I'm defenseless or I am admitting to all the damn things you accused me for doing. I kept quiet most of the time because I don't give fucking damn shit about you and your fucked up life. Don't ever mistake my kindness for weakness because I am stronger than you could ever imagine. I did not bother to stand up for myself because I have better things to do than to waste my time arguing with brainless people cow like YOU.

Dear you, stop trying to make your life sound dramatic by relating every single possible detail to me. I definitely know how irresistible I am (which is why your bf once fall for me hehehe) but you have to stop loving me so much. You have dedicated countless post telling me how much you LOVE me and thanks to your hard effort, I even have "fans" half globe away. It's a miracle that almost every problem you encounter or every event you attend, there's just somehow something you can relate it to me and then start announcing to the whole world how much you LOVE me. I feel so pathetic for you sometimes because you can't live your own life. You will forever live under my shadow and being haunt by all my words and actions.

If you have absolutely nothing to do over there, I don't know. Go make out with some random guy on the street or get yourself drunk or even take naked pictures of yourself and post it online. There's so many things you can do to attract attention so would you please stop using my name to seek for attention? Oh my god. I might even consider buying you a freaking cow or something, so that you can have someone of the same species to talk to and keep your brains occupied. Kindly stay away from me because you and your pretentious attitude really disgust me.

I couldn't help myself from pitying you. It really amazes me what you can fake with a smile. Making up stories and backstabbing me, and then greet me with a smile each time you see me. If you hate me, hate me. Don't fake it around me. Aren't you tired of putting on a mask and living in your own imagination?

Don't blame it on others just because you can't control your own man bull. If you have any problem dealing with your bull, just whip him hard and I'm pretty sure he will listen to you. In some sense, I am actually quite proud of myself. You're making such a big fuss because you're jealous and you feel threaten by my existence. I'm so sorry because you can't blame me for being too attractive. *shy* =)

Well I guess I owe you a "thank you" because I have come to learn that those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. I have came to realise one of the best thing about the worst time of your life is that you get to see the true colors of people around you. I've learned a lot these past few years, through my fake smiles and unseen tears. If it wasn't for you, I will not be who I am right now.

"Let go, forgive and forget." YEAH RIGHT. Don't support a scene you were too weak to stay committed to, loser. Don't say you could have when you clearly couldn't cause you didn't. You should be fucking grateful I did not yell and scream at your face yet, after all the things you did. You know why? Because I am a kind person and I totally "let go, forgive and forget". =)

NOW, FUCK YOU & LEAVE ME ALONE.

They say, people only rain on your parade because they're jealous of your sun & tired of their shade.

P.S: I am grumpy. Cause I lost my thumb drive today and I saw people whom I don't feel like seeing during dinner yesterday.

KTHXBYE!

(I'm fine, really.)

No comments:

Post a Comment